Transferring College Credits

      Comments Off on Transferring College Credits

If you took AP Courses and registered them for Dual-College Credit during high school, see the links below for SCC and Wesleyan on how to request your college transcript to transfer your credits to the school you plan to attend. Seniors generally do this at the end of the school year once grades have been submitted to the college by the teacher. 

Remember…. North Star is NOT a college so LNS does NOT transfer college credit to ANY college. You must request your COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT to be sent to the school you plan to attend. Follow the instructions on the links, and see your counselor if you have further questions.