Welcome New and Returning Students! We are glad that you are here.
Need to talk to your counselor? You can stop by C101 when you’re in the building, or you can fill out THIS FORM to submit a request and your counselor will get back to you as soon as possible.
The PSAT test will be on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at North Star High School starting at 7:45 am. The registration fee is $30, cash or checks payable to LNS. There is no fee for juniors who are on free/reduced lunch (fee waiver is not available for sophomores). Registration is from September 27th to October 11th in the counseling center.
Reasons why students may want to take the PSAT test include:
• Practice for the real admissions tests (ACT and SAT) which you will take in the spring of your junior year and fall of your senior year
• Have college information sent to you automatically
• Get information about how your skills in English and Math compare to other students who plan to go to a 4-year college
• Plan courses to take before you graduate from LNS
• Enter the National Merit Scholarship competition
The North Star Counseling Center is here to serve all students. We look forward to assisting students as they transition to high school, progress through the curriculum and move toward their post secondary plans. The Lincoln North Star Counseling Center is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Counselors are on duty from 7:45 am to 3:15 pm but may be out of the immediate office due to scheduled meetings and/or school appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Counseling Center – 402-436-1305 opt. 3