Welcome New and Returning Students! We are glad that you are here.
Use the following criteria to help you decide if you need to make schedule change:
- You have taken and passed a course that is on your schedule.
- You are a senior and are missing a required class for graduation.
- You have the same course listed twice on your schedule.
- There is a gap in your schedule (you are missing a period) or a SEE COUNSELOR.
- You have not met a prerequisite for a class that is on your schedule. (ex: scheduled for Pottery 2, but have not taken Pottery 1)
- You want to make a level change (Diff/AP course to regular or vice versa).
- Seniors only: you want to drop courses for pass periods/work experience (parent permission).
The North Star Counseling Center is here to serve all students. We look forward to assisting students as they transition to high school, progress through the curriculum and move toward their post secondary plans. The Lincoln North Star Counseling Center is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Counselors are on duty from 7:45 am to 3:15 pm but may be out of the immediate office due to scheduled meetings and or school appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Counseling Center – 402-436-1305 opt. 3