Welcome New and Returning Students! We are glad that you are here 🙂
Graduation will be held on Sunday, May 27th, 2018 – 7:30 pm at Devaney Sports Center
- Summer School information
Summer School 2018 will be held at North Star High School from May 30 – July 11 from 8:00-11:50 AM. Students may take two classes (10 credits). Classes meeting most graduation requirements will be offered. Registration for North Star students will be held from April 23 – May 16 in the LNS Counseling Center.
April 23 – 27 LPS seniors only
April 30 – May 4 LPS seniors and juniors only
May 7 – 16 All LPS Students
- Students should see their counselor for recommendations and registration forms.
- Students return registration forms with parent/guardian signatures and payment to Counseling Secretary as soon as possible. There is no cost for students who are on free and reduced lunch.
- Students report to LNS at 8:00 a.m. on May 30 to begin classes.
- Senior Google Drive
This is a very important message for LPS Seniors (graduates) with data on Google Drive that they wish to take with them. We urge EVERY Senior to retrieve this data prior to leaving LPS. Even if the student is unsure if they will ever want it, it is very important to grab it NOW. As soon as they leave LPS (even the day after they leave) their files are no longer available to them.
ALL GRADUATING SENIORS are asked to follow the instructions on THIS PAGE (http://home.lps.org/cs/2016/05/03/export-your-google-drive-data/) prior to graduation.
- Senior Scholarship Reporting Form
Please list the name and amount of any scholarship that you have been offered for college/higher education. All scholarship offers can be recognized (even if a student will not end up accepting the scholarship offer and go to a different school). Financial Aid Awards (FAFSA) would not be included for scholarship reporting. GI Bills can be included for scholarship reporting. Please submit all scholarship reporting forms by May 15th. Each scholarship has to be submitted individually on the google form below. The North Star Scholarship Recognition will be Monday, May 21st at 8:30 am.
- New Student Registrations
For new students coming to LPS, students and families will need to contact Jodi Vanek, school registrar, at 402-436-1305 option 1 to set up a new student registration appointment.
- The North Star Counseling Center is here to serve all students. We look forward to assisting students as they transition to high school, progress through the curriculum and move toward their post secondary plans. The Lincoln North Star Counseling Center is open from 7:30 am to 3:45 pm Monday through Friday. Counselors are on duty from 7:45 am to 3:15 pm but may be out of the immediate office due to scheduled meetings and or school appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Counseling Center – 402-436-1305 opt. 3