Welcome New and Returning Students! We are glad that you are here 🙂
Graduation for the Class of 2017 is Sunday, May 28th, 3:00 pm at Pinnacle Bank Arena
Senior Scholarship Reporting Form
Please list the name and amount of any scholarship that you have been offered for college/higher education. All scholarship offers can be recognized (even if a student will not end up accepting the scholarship offer and go to a different school). Financial Aid Awards (FAFSA) or GI Bills would not be included for scholarship reporting. Please submit all scholarship reporting forms by May 11th. Each scholarship has to be submitted individually. The North Star Scholarship Recognition Breakfast will be Wednesday, May 17th at 8:30 am. You will need an LPS user name and password to submit this google form.
Summer School 2017
- Week of April 18 – 21 LPS seniors only
- Week of April 24 – 28 LPS seniors and juniors only
- Week of May 1 – 5 All current LPS Students
- May 8 – 10 All current LPS Students
- Students should see their counselor for recommendations and registration forms.
- Students return registration forms with parent/guardian signatures and payment to Counseling Secretary as soon as possible. There is no cost for students who are on free and reduced lunch.
- Students report to LNS at 8:00 a.m. on June 1st to begin classes.
ACT for Juniors
- View a tutorial video for online ACT Prep
- New Student Registrations
For new students coming to North Star, students and families will need to contact Jodi Vanek, school registrar, at 402-436-1305 option 1 to set up a new student registration appointment.
- The North Star Counseling Center is here to serve all students. We look forward to assisting students as they transition to high school, progress through the curriculum and move toward their post secondary plans. The Lincoln North Star Counseling Center is open from 7:30 am to 3:45 pm Monday through Friday. Counselors are on duty from 7:45 am to 3:15 pm but may be out of the immediate office due to scheduled meetings and or school appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Counseling Center – 402-436-1305 opt. 3