The Lincoln Southeast Registration Supplement and LPS Online Course Guide are available to assist with registration for next year’s classes. Students are encouraged to select courses that are:
- applicable to LPS graduation requirements;
- consistent with past performance and accomplishments; and
- compatible with educational and career plans.
Students should obtain information that is related to their particular educational or career plans before they select classes for next school year. For example, students may want to have information about:
- Entrance requirements for post-high school educational programs like two-and four-year colleges/universities, vocational/technical school and others.
- Academic course selections that prepare students for national standardized tests, such as the PSAT, ACT, SAT Reasoning, SAT Subject Testing and Advanced Placement tests.
- Courses that provide advanced placement standing at area colleges and/or credit for courses without paying tuition.
- Courses helpful for entry-level positions with potential employers for those who enter the labor market directly from high school.
- Core curriculum requirements for student-athletes seeking eligibility/scholarships at NCAA Division 1 & 2, and NAIA schools.
School counselors can help students locate this information. Students should talk with their counselor well in advance of the registration dates. The schedule for registration is as follows:
Juniors (to-be-12th) February 3rd-15th 2021
Sophomores (to-be-11th) January 27th-February 4th 2021
Freshman (to-be-10th) January 20th-28th 2021
8th Grade (to-be-9th) February 8th-March 1st 2021
Registration will be open online during these dates in ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
- 4 Year College Bound Gifted Music (Both instrumental & vocal)
- 4 Year College Bound Gifted Music
- 4 Year College Bound Gifted
- 4 Year College Bound
- 4 Year College Bound Music (Both instrumental & vocal)
- 4 Year College Bound Music