Students and parents, are you struggling with questions related to homework in the evening? Would you like to be able to access tutors through an online chat session? Help is available from 2:00 – 11:00 seven days a week. The only thing necessary to access this help is a library card from Lincoln Public Libraries. Here are the steps to access Homework HelpNow, a service provided by Lincoln Public Libraries:
- Visit the Lincoln Public Libraries website at http://lincolnlibraries.org/
- Click on the Kids & Teens dropdown tab (in blue bar)
- From the dropdown menu choose Teens and then Homework Help
- Click on the blue Homework HelpNow tab
- You will see a blue Homework HelpNow button; click on it
- You will be asked to enter your patron barcode (your library card number found on the back of your card) and your PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number or your birthyear; if you don’t remember your PIN call the library – they are happy to help you retrieve your PIN)
- You will then be asked to set up an account with Brainfuse. Once your account is set up you can login. Choose your grade level and the subject area. A box will pop up in which you can type a question.
We are interested in how helpful this service is. Please feel free to drop us an email rating this online tutoring service!