Scholarship: Lillian Gross Scholarship
Goal: To provide a scholarship for a student studying the field of education for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, interpreting for the deaf or a related area. Preference will be given to individuals who have a disability.
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student in the field of education for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, interpreting for the deaf or a related area. You may be a high school senior planning to major in this area.
- Complete a Scholarship Application.
- Provide at least one letter of recommendation.
- Complete the Statement of Disability, if applicable.
- Submit a grade transcript. (To be used only in the event of a difficult decision, required)
- Submit the scholarship application to: Scholarship committee, Rehabilitation Association of Nebraska, C/O Vocational Rehabilitation Services, 301 Centennial Mall South, 6th Floor, PO Box 94987, Lincoln, NE 68509-4987.
Deadline: March 31, 2019