LPSPedia

College View Schools

  • LOCATION: 3725 S. 46th Street
  • IN OPERATION:
    • Elementary 1929·1958
    • High School 1929·1955

When the city of College View was annexed by Lincoln in 1929, Lincoln Public Schools acquired several school buildings. In 1955 the high school was replaced by Lincoln Southeast High School but the elementary unit continued under the College View name until 1958 when its name was changed to Calvert.