LPSPedia

Bethany School

  • LOCATION: 1526 N. Cotner
    • 1st building: 1889-1914
    • 2nd building: 1915ยท1981

Bethany was a K-12 school from its inception. After the town of Bethany Heights was annexed by Lincoln in 1926, Bethany School continued in the K-12 configuration until 1941 when the high school portion was discontinued due to the opening of Northeast High School.

The grade school continued until 1981 when it was closed due to a declining school population.

The school was named for its location in the town of Bethany Heights.