Please contact your counselor if you have questions about completing any of these forms.

Scheduling Options

Schedule changes need to be made prior to the start of the quarter or within the first two days of the quarter for which the change is being requested. Reduced Schedules (Pass Period), TA (Teacher Assistant), and Peer Tutor options are available only to Juniors and Seniors who meet eligibility requirements as outlined on each form below.

Request for Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (S/U) Course Grade

Learn more about this grading option by visiting the Academic Planning page

Download Form (option to sign electronically and email completed form; or print, sign, and return paper copy)

Google Form (submit online)

Repeat Class to Replace Grade

Students should complete the Repeat Class to Replace Grade form to notify their counselor of their intent to retake a class for a higher grade. Details about this process can be found in the Academic Planning Guide.

Employment Certification

Students between the ages of 14 and 15 years old who are seeking employment can request the necessary Employment Certificate from Mrs. Clements in the Counseling Center. Students may email Mrs. Franklin with their request or stop in the LSW Counseling Center between the hours of 7:00 am – 4:00 pm on school days. Students should ensure they have all necessary information highlighted on the form linked below before contacting the Counseling Center to request an Employment Certificate. Learn more about Nebraska labor laws on the NE Department of Labor website.

LSW Transcript Request

Official transcripts must be requested from the LSW Registrar’s Office using the form linked below, which requires both the student and parent/guardian signature. This form is also available in the Registrar’s Office. Details of the transcript request process can be found on the LSW website. Students or their parent/guardian are able obtain an unofficial transcript from their counselor.