The St. Elizabeth Health Career Camp and summer internship are great opportunities for students interested in a health-related career.
Brochures and applications for the St. Elizabeth Health Camp/Internship are now available in the counseling office. The Health camp will be held June 1-3 for current Sophomores and Juniors. The Internship will be held May 26 – June 12 for current Juniors. If interested, pick up a brochure and speak to your counselor. Applications must be postmarked or delivered to LPSDO by March 20.
Four $1,000 scholarships are available to high school seniors in Lancaster County.
- Demonstrate financial need
- High academic achievement in high school
- Attending a college or community college full time in Nebraska for the 2020-21 academic year
Send the following information to the address below by April 13
- High school transcript
- Summary of out-of-school activities
- Personal summary of educational and career plans
- Letter of recommendation
- Telephone number, email, and mailing address
Lillie Larsen, Lincoln East Rotary Scholarship Chair
4041 Thorn Court
Lincoln, NE 68520