The National Alumni Scholarship awards two full ride scholarships and three full tuition scholarships to Drake University each year. In addition, any student who meets all qualifications and participates in one of the two National Alumni Scholarship Days will receive a $3,000 Trustee scholarship, which is renewable for four years of undergraduate study. (In other words, it’s a really nice $12,000 participation award!)
To qualify, students must meet these minimum requirements:
- Have one of the following minimum test scores:
- ACT composite score of 31 (without writing)
- SAT math and critical reading combined score of 1390 (exams taken March 2016 or later)
- Rank in the top 5 percent of their class AND/OR have a cumulative grade point average of 3.8 or above on a 4.0 scale (a weighted grade point average on a 4.0 scale is considered)
- Submit the National Alumni Scholarship application no later than 11:59 p.m. December 1, 2019
- Either be admitted to Drake University or submit a complete Drake University application for admission (and all required application documents) by December 1, 2019. Applicants must apply through standard path admission.
Students that meet the above qualifications and submit their scholarship application by the December 1 deadline will be invited to attend one of two National Alumni Scholarship Days in February to compete for our top awards. Your students can find all the details about the scholarship qualifications, as well as the application, at www.drake/edu/nas.