The 2019-2020 Rotary Service Above Self Scholarship Application is available through the Lincoln Rotary Club 14. Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Senior standing at any Lincoln public, private or home school
- Minimum of 3.0 (B) or higher and minimum ACT composite score of 20 or higher
- Plan to enroll as full-time freshman at any accredited public or independent not-for-profit college or university
- Be in need of financial assistance in order to attend college
- Have applied for federal financial aid and received your Student Aid Report (SAR) showing an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 150% of Pell Grant Eligibility or less
All materials must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2020. For more info and to access the application, please click here.