Lake Superior State University’s One-Rate at Lake State tuition means wherever you are from in the world, you pay the same tuition as a Michigan resident. Moreover, over 90% of its students receive scholarships and financial aid.
Why Lake Superior State University?
- Lake Superior State leads the way with innovative new programs, including Cannabis Chemistry and Cannabis Business, which join our well-known programs such as Fisheries and Wildlife Management, Engineering, Nursing, Criminal Justice, and Fire Science.
- Most – if not all – LSSU students conduct undergraduate research with faculty members.
- The campus in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan, is surrounded by three Great Lakes and 8.8 million acres of state and national forests.
- Students belong in a campus community, where they can find clubs, organizations, or programs to meet their interests.
- Students enjoy activities like hiking, fishing, and canoeing, while living in a college town that celebrates its NCAA Division I Hockey team and its 11 Division II teams.
- As a border town with Ontario, Canada, Sault Sainte Marie offers students access to unique international experiences in its “backyard.”
- Graduates are job-ready and prepared to tackle tomorrow‘s challenges with the support and connections of a network of faculty, staff, peers, and alumni.
- Interested students are encouraged to complete the free admissions application. Many scholarships are available.