The University of Delaware’s Early Action Deadline is Nov. 1. In order for an application to be considered for Early Action, all application materials must be received by the deadline:
- Completed Common Application or Coalition application
- Required essays
- Self-reported high school grades through SRAR (Self-Reported Academic Record)*
- Self-reported SAT (code: 5811) or ACT (code: 0634) scores
- A school counselor recommendation—the secondary school report satisfies this requirement. An additional letter from an instructor can be submitted but is not required.
* Students who are admitted and plan to attend UD will be required to submit official, final high school transcripts and test scores before their initial semester.