Students who are applying to Boston University will want to review the items listed below:
- BU will now meet 100% of calculated financial need for admitted, first-year students who are US citizens or permanent residents.
- The regular decision deadline for admission and financial assistance has changed to January 6, 2020
- The Trustee and Presidential Scholarships deadline is December 1
- The Presidential Scholarship amount has increased to $25,000
- Last year, BU enrolled 45% of its incoming first-year students under the Early Decision and Early Decision 2 programs
- Standardized tests are optional for most applicants to the College of Fine Arts