Students and families can visit with representatives from colleges across the state, region, and nation during the Lincoln Area College Fair, Sunday, September 22 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at Southeast Community College, 8800 O Street. Admission is free.
The College Fair, sponsored by EducationQuest Foundation and the Nebraska Association of College Registrars and Admissions Officers, will also feature financial aid presentations.Follow these tips to make the most of your College Fair visit:
- Before you attend, visit NebraskaCollegeFairs.org to register for a barcode. Print the barcode, or download it to your phone, and take it to the college fair so that college reps can scan it.
- Determine which colleges you want to visit (a list is available in the College Fair article at EducationQuest.org).
- Prepare a list of questions to ask college representatives.
- Ask about deadlines for admission, scholarship and financial aid applications.
- Attend a financial aid program to learn about types of aid and how to apply.