Students can earn college credit at Bryan and use ACE Scholarship funds!
Bryan Early College Access Program (BECAP) is for second semester juniors and seniors who would like to take college credit courses with at a discount! Bryan will be offering a fully online Intro to Health Professions course for $200 in spring and fall 2020. All BECAP courses are ACE scholarship eligible! Other general education courses will be offered online and on-campus in summer and fall 2020 for the same discounted tuition rate of $200/credit hour. It is easy to apply, students just need to meet the minimum 2.75 math/science and 2.75 cumulative GPA requirements. For more info, visit bryanhealth.org/BECAP
Early Nursing Acceptance Deadline October 25th
Students interested in applying to Bryan’s nursing program should have a completed online application and transcripts sent by October 25th to be considered for early decision by Thanksgiving. Students who complete their application by this deadline to be considered for an interview spot. This is a great way to secure one of 60 spots before the final deadline of the general pool in January. Students must have a 2.75 cumulative and 2.75 high school math/science GPA to be considered.
Bryan’s programs continue to be ranked and have amazing outcomes!
- Biomedical Sciences has 100% acceptance rate to PA, med school and grad research programs.
- Nursing has a 99% NCLEX (board exam) first-time pass rate and 100% employment.
- Sonography is #15 in the United States and has 100% employment and 100% board pass rates!
- Healthcare Studies is Bryan’s pre-social work, pre-public health program that has 100% employment and graduate school placement.
* Fall Visit Day-October 5th
* Nursing Night-October 14th
* Biomedical Sciences Night-October 29th
* Sonography Night-November 11th