- Senior Family Meeting * August 22nd, 2018
- Contact Person: Mr. Ernst
- College Funding 2018-19
- The 4Ws (& 1H) of Scholarships
For any senior (or parent of such) that attended the Financial Aid Night on August 22nd, they can go to the page eqf.org/967866 to register for a $500 scholarship from EducationQuest!
To be eligible, student must be:
- S. Citizen or legal resident
- Junior or Senior attending a Nebraska high school
- Complete the online scholarship registration form (parents/guardians may register for their student)
- The winners will be selected in December from Lincoln and surrounding communities
- Winners must have/create a NEST 529 College Savings Account to receive scholarship funds
- Find out more at https://www.educationquest.org/11th-12th-grade-students/paying-for-college/financial-aid-program-scholarship/
- Headed to IA for college? Here’s an easy-to-be-eligible scholarship opp!
- UNK Health Careers Fair