Norwich University wants to reward those students who are on top of all things college with a special $2,000 Take the Lead Scholarship
Here’s how it works:
- Complete the online application to Norwich. (Submit application and send in supplemental items [i.e. high school transcript, test scores.])
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include Norwich University as one of your choices (00369200).
That’s it! Complete these easy steps by December 15, 2017, and your students will earn an additional $2,000 for the next four years. That’s equivalent to $8,000 towards their college education!
Fall Special Events – Campus Visit
The campus visit is a vital part of the college search process. Students are encouraged to take advantage of some of the visit opportunities happening this fall.
Want to see campus now? Click here to view the Virtual Tour.
For more information, please contact Norwich University’s Admissions Office at 802-485-2001.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 is the deadline for the following freshmen applications at the University of Minnesota.
- Freshman application first deadline. Full consideration for admission, University Honors Program, and scholarships is given to students who apply by November 1. (Note: All supporting materials must be received in our office by November 15th.) Students will receive an admission decision by January 31, 2018.
- Note: Minnesota does not offer early action or early decision. The deadline for admitted students to confirm their enrollment is May 1.
- Scores from the ACT and SAT exams offered in October 2017 will reach the University of Minnesota in time for the November 1st deadline if students provided the U of M school code when they registered.
- Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program – Supplemental Application
- The Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program is now the primary path to enrollment in the University’s School of Nursing. Students selected for the program begin their studies in the College of Liberal Arts, and are then guaranteed transfer admission to the School of Nursing to complete their sophomore through senior years.
- To be considered for the Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program, students must submit the supplemental application for admission by November 1, 2017. (Note: All supporting materials must be received in our office by November 15th.)
- Information on the Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program can be accessed by visiting z.umn.edu/Freshman_Nursing. You may also download the supplemental application here.
The University of Nebraska-Kearney has the following reminders for students regarding UNK’s upcoming November 15th scholarship deadlines:
- Omaha World-Herald/Kearney Hub Scholarship — is the most prestigious scholarship paying full-tuition, books, room, board, and university fees for four-years. Students must apply to the UNK Honors Program online at http://www.unk.edu/honors/ by November 15th to be considered, and should have a 30 ACT and at least a 3.85 GPA.
- Kearney Law Opportunities Program (KLOP) — is a partnership between UNK and the University of Nebraska College of Law, designed to recruit students from rural areas and train them to become lawyers that will return and practice law in their communities. More information, including how to apply, can be found at http://www.unk.edu/klop/
Below are the suggested steps for completing the SD Mines college admissions process:
- Students should schedule a campus visit to see where they will be studying, eating, sleeping and enjoying campus life. We offer personalized visits throughout the week as well as group visits and then we have select dates for our Go To Mines Open Houses.
- Students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Students should apply for freshman scholarships (deadline is January 15th).
If you have any questions throughout the year, so please email or call Ashli Maddox, SD Mines Admissions Counselor at Ashli.Maddox@sdsmt.edu or 605.394.1608 | 877.877.6044.
The Freshman Family Meeting was held on Tuesday, October 24th. Please click here to view the power point.
Sudents interested in attending Wartburg College can earn college credit and a scholarship while exploring their leadership potential this summer at the Leadership and Service Summit (LSS). They will gain hands-on experience in team-building, self discovery, service learning, and leadership development.
Choose from two locations:
- Wartburg College (Waverly, Iowa): June 24-30, 2018
- Wartburg West (Mt. Evans and Denver, Colo.): July 8-14, 2018
Click to learn more about LSS at http://www.wartburg.edu/lss-mentors
Students who register by Feb. 1 will save $100 on the registration fee.
If you have additional questions, please contact Ashley Lang, Assistant Director of Wartburg’s College’s Institute for Leadership Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-352-8486
The UEW Healthcare (a Home Healthcare agency) EEOICPA Scholarship is available to any High School senior nationwide.
July 31, 2018
The Early Decision and Early Action deadlines will be here soon. Students will need to submit their applications by November 1 for Early Decision and November 15 for Early Action, and they can expect an admission decision by December 15 and January 15, respectively. We accept the Common App and our Tulane application, and there is never a fee!
Students planning to apply for one of our full-tuition scholarships must apply for admission under Early Decision or Early Action by their November deadlines. The scholarship applications are due by December 5. Learn about all of our scholarships here.
Tulane remains committed to making education affordable for any student qualified for admission. In additional to merit scholarships, Tulane offers significant need-based financial aid. We encourage applicants to submit the FAFSA and the CSS Profile financial aid forms now and preferably by mid-December for Early Action and Early Decision applicants. For the 2017-18 school year, 77% of freshmen received financial aid with an average package of $45,312 for students with demonstrated need. Tulane also offers a special need-based aid program for families with an adjusted gross income of $75,00 or less.
ScholarshipGuidance.com announces the following scholarships are now available:
1. FACT Scholarships – December 31, 2017 (8 Awards – $10,000)
2. Zeqr Scholarship – December 15, 2017 (1 Award – $1,000)
3. Elks Most Valuable Student Competition – November 30, 2017 (500 Awards – $50,000)
4. 10 Words or Less Scholarship – November 1, 2017 (1 Award – $500)
5. SP Scholarship – October 31, 2017 (10 Awards – $10,000)
6. VIP Scholarship – October 31, 2017 (1 Award – $5,000)
7. YDI Scholarship – October 29, 2017 (1 Award – $1,000)