For the past three summers, high school students from across the country have strengthened their leadership skills and gained a competitive edge in the college application process through Pitt’s The Bridge: College Prep & Leadership Academy week-long program.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Experience life in a college residence hall and enjoy Pittsburgh area attractions
- Establish an action plan for applying to as well as choosing the right college
- Create a personal statement
- Discover tactics for a positive college admission interview
- Prepare to take college admissions standardized tests (we have partnered with The Princeton Review to provide SAT/ACT test preparation and a practice test)
- Engage in a week of fun and new friendships!