Midwest Bank is proud to announce the following scholarship opportunities:
Cooper Foundation Scholarship:
- $1500 to one graduating senior in the Lincoln area (or surrounding community)…need based
- Anne Cooper Memorial Scholarship:
- $2000 scholarship to a graduating senior who is a leader in their community and with their peer group (merit based)
All applications must be submitted electronically.
Please go to: http://jimandlilcooperfoundation.org
If you have questions, please contact Dina Euler (Midwest Bank) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-420-0560.
Wichita State University has extended the deadline for interested seniors who would like too apply for the Freshmen Merit Scholarships, which are available for Fall 2017. It’s not too late for eligible students to get admitted and be automatically considered for these awards. For more information and to apply, visit http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=merit_scholarships&p=/freshmen_merit/.
The Jeffrey S. Raikes School of Computer Science and Management at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln will be hosting two computer science workshops this summer — 1) Innovate: The Raikes School Way and 2) Girls who Innovate: The Raikes School Way. The workshops will be led by Steve Cooper, Executive Director of the Raikes School. Students will participate in a two-week, project based, on-campus workshop, where they will learn basic programming skills and receive instruction from UNL faculty members, as well as have an opportunity to experience what classes can be ile in the Raikes School.
- What: Innovate: The Raikes School Way & Girls Who Innovate: The Raikes School Way
- For: High School Students (Primarily upcoming 2017-18 juniors and seniors)
- Where: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Cost: $525 (limited scholarships are available)
- Programming Experience: None needed (in fact, preferred)
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2017
Interested participants may find more information and application materials at http://raikes.unl.edu/summerworkshops. If you have questions, please contact Anna Pressler, Director of Student Recruitment and Student Success, at email@example.com or 402-472-9097.