The Lincoln Community Foundation administers more than 70 different scholarship funds–many of which are for students who live outside of Lincoln/Lancaster County! This organization encourages all students from across Nebraska to visit http://www.lcf.org/ to check their eligibility. Below is a partial listing of LCF scholarships available to current seniors.
- Leonard F. Hartwig Scholarship
- Smile Out Loud Scholarship Guidelines & Smile Out Loud Scholarship Application
- Margaret & Max Pumphrey Scholarship
- Arnold White Memorial Scholarship
- Jane T. Anderson Scholarship Fund
- John Breslow Scholarships
- George & Lynna Gene Cook Scholarship
- Ralph & Jean Cuca Scholarship
- Brenda Brown DeSatnick Memorial Scholarship
- Alfred & Esther Eggerling – Midland University Scholarship
- Florence Turner Karlin Scholarship
- Miriam Croft Moeller Citizenship Award
- William B. & Virginia S. Rolofson Scholarship
- Thomas C. Woods, Jr. Scholarship
- Harley J. Bair Rotary Scholarship
- Jennie (McDowell) and Harlan Layton Scholarship-Lancaster Co NE
- PINC (Poverty Is Not a Choice) Scholarship
- Lincoln AMA Emerging Marketer Scholarship
- Harry & Lenora Richardson-United Postmasters and Managers of America (UPMA) Scholarship
Students are able to apply for multiple scholarships by completing a single electronic application form. Their answers to questions within the application will match them to scholarships for which they may be eligible to apply. From this list they can select the specific scholarships for which they choose to apply and upload the required attachments for each one. The application deadline is March 15th, 2017.
Click on “Scholarships” in the “GRANTS” box near the top of LCF home page. Students can search scholarships by the specific name of the scholarship, or by keywords relating to the criteria of the scholarship. Watch the REQUIREMENTS in the scholarship description for a list of documents the student will be required to upload after they complete the application.
Students wishing to apply will need to create an account on our website prior to filling out the general application. After the application pages, they will be presented with a list of scholarships for which they may be eligible to apply. Students are encouraged to review all of the scholarships that display on their list to make sure they are eligible to apply; it is possible that some of the scholarships that display may not be applicable to them.
If you have any questions, please contact Rob McMaster, Scholarships Coordinator, at email@example.com or (402) 474-2345.