Take the challenge: Submit your plan for the health care scenarios below.
- High School Students: Develop a plan to attract more students into health careers in rural settings.
- Undergraduate, Vocational or Graduate Students: Develop a plan that advances rural health care and allows rural communities to maintain or expand services in the face of changes to the health care industry.
Earn a scholarship:
One submission will be selected in each of three categories.
• High School students: $2,500 one-time scholarship for higher education program
• Undergraduate or Vocational Students: $3,500 one-time scholarship for undergraduate program
• Graduate Students: $4,000 one-time scholarship for graduate program
Put your plans in action:
- The top submissions in all three categories are invited to Sanford to participate in a ten week experience to help implement your solution
The Sanford Health Network Chairman’s Challenge can be submitted by an individual or group work. In the event that a group is selected, the scholarship will be divided evenly among the members of the team.
Apply for the Chairman’s Challenge at http://www.sanfordhealth.org/promo/chairmans-challenge-scholarship
All scholarship submissions must include a completed application form and attach a plan that can be implemented based on the individual challenge. Format of your plan is up to you.
Email submissions to: email@example.com