Some students and their families may rule out private schools such as Meredith College, located in Raleigh, NC, because they believe the cost to be prohibitive. But its financial assistance staff works to offer generous aid packages based on each individual’s financial need and academic merit.
· Academic Merit Scholarships range from $17,000-$21,000. Your student’s application for admission is also her application for academic merit scholarship.
· Talent Scholarships in art, interior design, music, and theatre are also available. The deadline to apply is January 15. Your students must also be admitted to the College by January 15 to compete for talent scholarships.
Facts about Meredith’s financial assistance:
• Nearly $44 million in financial assistance is coordinated annually.
• The average aid package awarded to first-year students is $25,823.
• Over 95% of first-year students receive financial
• More than $21 million in scholarships and grants was awarded for the 2015-16 academic year.
With numerous scholarships, grants, and loans available, attending Meredith College can be more affordable than you think. And with our strong outcomes, your students can expect a powerful return on their investment.
Learn more about Meredith’s scholarships and financial assistance here.