The Department of Design at KU is excited to announce our third annual summer program for high school students-KU Design Camp. We invite students who have completed their freshman, sophomore or junior year to register for a week of immersive studio experience at KU.
- 3D Modeling and Storytelling
- 3D Modeling and Printing
- 2D Animation Fundamentals
- Antique Photographic Processes in the Digital Age
- Digital Photography & Mixed Media
- Branding Identity & Super Graphics
- Packaging Design
- Lighting Design
- Cost for Non-residential: $750, includes meals, studio fees, and evening activities
- (Students are responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from KU).
- By registering for camp you are securing your spot.
- The non-refundable deposit is due by May 23, 2016.
For more info, please visit http://design.ku.edu/designcamp contact Andrea Herstowski, Chairperson for the University of Kansas, Department of Design at (785) 864-2950 or email@example.com