Senior student-athletes, who are planning on attending a NCAA school next year, are reminded to complete a Transcript Release Form in the Registrar’s Office to have your final transcript sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
College Week Live will be hosting an online virtual college fair where students and their families may chat with admissions counselors and current students at schools of interest to them. To learn more, or click here to view the list of more than 100 colleges and universities that will be available for live chats and webcasts on May 19 during All Access Day, one of the largest virtual college fairs of the year. To sign up for this event, visit http://www.collegeweeklive.com/event-schedule/all-access-may
Joseph’s College will be hosting their Junior & Senior Day in Lincoln on June 20th at 9 am to 6 pm. Students and their families will be able to tour the campus, shadow current students, work with mannequins, and receive a manicure or pedicure. To learn more, visit http://www.josephscollege.edu/ and call/text Marcie at 402-525-3619 to RSVP.
The Nebraska Building Chapter and Southeast Community College will be providing free hands-on construction experience at the Milford Campus on June 13th-17th (9:00-3:30) or The Career Academy at the Lincoln Campus on June 20th-24th (9:00-3:30). Interested students should register by June 1st at agcnebuilders.com/construction-career. Registration is free, but limited space is available for grades 9-12. For more information, please click here to view flyer or contact email@example.com.
Activities will include:
- The Basics: Tools & Practice
- Carpentry & Wood Fabrication
- Truss Design, Construction & Testing
- Drywall Repair
- Brick Layering Procedures
- Concrete Exposure & Practice
- Oak Hardwood Picture Frame Project
- On-Site Experiences
- Do you and your parents want to learn about Financial Aid for college? Do you know how to apply?
- Do you know you will be able to complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) beginning October 1, 2016?
- EducationQuest Foundation will be holding two webinars to introduce you to the FAFSA and its process.
Simply select your link below to register:
– Wednesday, May 4th at 6:00 pm: http://eqf.org/1MWUDgM
– Thursday, May 5th at 12:00 pm: http://eqf.org/1Tc19Nu