Lincoln City Libraries are accepting applications for four interns this summer. To apply, visit www.//agency.governmentjobs.com/lincolnne/default.cfm and click on the position titled, Library Grant Funded Intern – Para-professional Technical Worker.
- High school or college student
- Never employed by a library or served as an intern
- No restrictions on students who have served as library volunteers
- Must be a minimum of 16 years old
- Ability to work with customers
- Promptness, helpfulness, friendliness, easily adapts to new or busy situations, enthusiastic
- Basic computer skills
- Interest in libraries
- Bilingual language skills
Deadline: April 15, 2016
The AITP (Association of Information Technology Professionals) is offering several scholarships to students who will attend a two- or four-year school in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, North Dakota, or South Dakota with the goal of achieving an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Instructions and the application are available at www.aitpomaha.org.
For more information, please contact Jane Hindman at email@example.com or 402-557*7161.
Deadline: May 1, 2016
The NROTC Scholarship Program offers up to a $180,000 scholarship at 160+ Division I schools. Qualifications are as listed below:
- US Citizen or Naturalized Citizen
- Must be 17 by September 1, 2017 & not older than 23 by June 30, 20107
- Take ACT or SAT prior to application deadline
- Achieve minimum ACT scores (Math 21, English 22) or SAT scores (Math 520, Critical Reading 530)
For more information, please contact NCC Denis Anders at 402-490-6127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 31, 2017