The Paul High Memorial Scholarships ($300 each) are available to students who plan on enrolling or are currently enrolled in an automotive technology program at an accredited trade school, community college, or university. Click here to download scholarship.
Deadline: April 15, 2016
The Lincoln Home Builders Care Foundation is offering the following five scholarships to high school seniors who are entering the construction field, i.e. electrical, plumbing, construction management, architecture or other design fields:
- Two $750 Home Builders Association of Lincoln Scholarships
- Two $750 Remodelers Council of Lincoln Scholarships
- One $1,000 President’s Scholarship for a student who has a parent, grandparent, or other relative who owns or is employed by a member of the Home Builders Assocation of Lincoln.
Click here to download application.
Deadline: March 1, 2016
The Lincoln Community Foundation is offering the David Staenberg Scholarship ($200 value) to graduating seniors of public or private high schools in Lancaster County, Nebraska. It is to support post-secondary education for students with dyslexia. For more information and to download the application, please visit www.lcf.org or ScholarshipQuest.
Deadline: March 31, 2016
For 2016, the NPA (Nebraska Press Association) Foundation will offer up to four total (high school and college) scholarships of $2,000 each. Preference will be given to students who will be pursuing newspaper journalism education at a Nebraska university or college. To download the application, visit http://www.nebpress.com/category/news/ or ScholarshipQuest. For more information, contact the Nebraska Press Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-476-2851.
Deadline: February 19, 2016
Lincoln Parks and Recreation is offering SumFun Camp (Auld Pavilion & Antelope Enclosed Shelter) & Creativity Camp (Easterday Rec Center) for youth with special needs. Need-based scholarships are available. For more information visit www.parks.lincoln.ne.gov.
The Lincoln Education Association Foundation (LEAF) has two scholarships available for LPS seniors:
- The STAR (Student Talent & Resources) Scholarship of $1,000 is available to a senior LPS student whose parent is an LEA member, and can be used at an accredited Nebraska educational institution.
- The SOAR (Student Opportunity and Resources) Scholarship of $1,000 is available to a senior LPS student for use at an accredited Nebraska educational institution.
Students may download a copy of the application at ScholarshipQuest or at www.lincolneducationassociation.org. For more information, contact Emily Sears at LEA by calling 402-489-7500 or emailing her at email@example.com.
Deadline: April 15, 2016