LSW’s Financial Aid Night for seniors and their families will be held on Tuesday, November 17th at 6:30 pm in the Auditorium. College admission, types of financial aid, scholarships and FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) completion will be discussed during this hour-long presentation, which is presented by Anders Peterson from EducationQuest.
Seniors/Juniors (or their parents/guardians) who attend this EducationQuest presentation will have the opportunity to win one of three $500 scholarships that will be awarded to eligible students: Eligibility requirements include:
- Verification of enrollment at a non-profit college in Nebraska
- Currently a junior/senior attending a Nebraska High School student
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Parent/Guardian can register on their student’s behalf
- Application details will be provided only at the Financial Aid Program