NMC CAT, in partnership with the Diesel Technology Program at Central Community College in Hastings, Nebraska offers a two-year sponsorship coupled with an apprenticeship program at NMC CAT locations in Nebraska. To be eligible, qualified applicants must be registered full-time in the Associate of Applied Science degree program.
- STEP 1: Apply for the NMC Sponsorship Program by clicking on the following link: http://www.nmc-corp.com/Content.aspx?id=3973.
- STEP 2: Apply with Central Community College in Hastings, NE.
Central Community College: Hastings Campus
550 S Technical Blvd
PO Box 1024
Hastings NE 68902-1024
- STEP 3: Visit Central Community College for a campus tour and complete your entrance exams (ASSET, COMPASS, or ACT).
- STEP 4: Contact NMC to provide your testing results and schedule yourself to come and job shadow for a ½ day at one of our NMC locations.
- STEP 5: Once you have received your letter of acceptance from the school, you will have completed all of the requirements to be considered for NMC’s Sponsorship Program.
- Step 6: Complete the NMC Talent Solutions Profile – Emailed to you separately.
- NMC will contact you in the December/January time frame to confirm all requirements have been met and schedule you for your initial telephone interview.
If you are chosen for the NMC Sponsorship Program, you are eligible to receive:
- Paid Tuition
- Paid Text Books
- Complimentary Standard Set of Tools and Tool Cabinet – http://www.nmc-corp.com/tools/
- Paid Internship
For 75 years NMC has been providing solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers. Today, our company remains customer-focused through locations in Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and Utah – and with a dedicated staff of nearly 700 employees, NMC provides a comprehensive line of products, parts and services vital to the construction, power generation, material handling, on-highway trucks, rental and railroad industries. NMC has been Nebraska’s Caterpillar dealer since 1938. Additional information regarding our company can be found at www.careersatnmc.com.