Click here to view Hy Vee Foundation Scholarships applications that are currently available for qualified high school seniors and college students. More information is available at www.hy-vee.com or by contacting Sandy Barrick at email@example.com or 515-313-2738.
Deadline: February 10th, 2015
The John F. Kennedy Library Foundation invites U.S. high school students to write an essay on an act of political courage by a U.S. elected official who served during or after 1956. For contest information, registration, and to submit an essay, visit www.jfklibrary.org. First place winner receives $10,000 in scholarship money.
Deadline: January 5th, 2015
The Engebretson Foundation is offering a one-year scholarship in the amount of a $5,000 semester. To apply, visit www.engrebretsonfoundation.org. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Financial Need: EFC at or below $8,000 per year
- Leadership potential: Teacher recommendation, work experience, extracurricular activities, community service
- Deadline: March 1st, 2015
- Academic Merit: ACT Composite of 28 or higher; GPA 3.75&/or Top 5% of class
- For more info, contact Kitty Burton, 13110 Birch Drive, Suite 148, Omaha, NE 68164, 402-960-9287
Click here to view the Titan Machinery Scholarship, that is being offered to students interested in Central Community College’s diesel technology program. Deadline is March 1st. For more information, contact Larry Eastwood at 308-850-7097 or Jeff Bexten at 402-461-2563.