It’s time to clean out your medicine cabinets!!
SCIP will be partnering with Lincoln Police Department to participate in the National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 10am to 2pm. The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications.
Prescription Drug Take Back is schedule for October 26, 2013 from 10am to 2pm! There will be 11 collection sites in Lincoln/Lancaster County, listed below and on the attached flyer. Sites will accept all unused or expired over-the-counter and prescription medicines, sites will not be able to accept syringes or metal inhaler cartridges. For more info, visit www.dea.gov.
- 1701 South St Lincoln Ne (Walgreens)
- 1404 Superior Lincoln Ne (Walgreens)
- 8300 Northern Lights Lincoln Ne (Walgreens)
- 4000 S 70th Lincoln Ne (Walgreens)
- 2502 N 48th Lincoln Ne (Walgreens)
- 2600 S 48th Lincoln Ne (Walgreens)
- 6845 S 27th Lincoln Ne (Shopko)
- 5010 O St Lincoln Ne (Hy-Vee)
- 233 N 48th Lincoln Ne (Supersaver)
- 1550 S Coddington Ave Lincoln Ne (Russ’s)
- 13851 Guldford Waverly Ne (Four Star Drug)