Where to look for scholarships:
1. The school(s) you are considering.
– Schools offer many scholarships for incoming freshmen. Talk to admissions representatives and look at school websites for scholarships and financial aid.
Scholarships based on “financial need” require the FAFSA to be completed. Completing the FAFSA early is important!
3. The SENIOR Google Classroom
– A scholarship page is updated weekly in the Senior Google Classroom. This contains scholarship information the LNE Counseling Center receives.
5. Check with your employer, your parent/guardian’s employer and organizations you or parent/guardians are members.
-Scholarships may be available for employees, children of employees, or organization member’s children or grandchildren.