Beginning July 19th, 2021: Follow these detailed instructions to make an appointment with your ALPHA counselor for a schedule change.
Follow these steps:
- To make an appointment click the link for YOUR alpha counselor located below:
- Marilynn Peaslee (A-B)
- Patrick Neilly (C-G)
- Michelle Looky (H-L)
- Charity Iromuanya (M-P)
- Ralph Schnell (Q-V)
- Kim Davis (W-Z & ELL)
- When prompted you will need to login using your student LPS email (student IDemail@example.com) and password. (Parents will need to know student’s ID # and password if they are making the appointment for the student)
- When the calendar opens, you will see a message stating when the next available appointment for your counselor is:
- Click on the blue link to access the next available appointment
- Hover and click on the time slot you want. You will then be prompted to book an appointment.
- Delete open appointment and enter the student’s name and the type of appointment requested (in person or ZOOM).
- In the description box please enter Student ID# & Best Contact #. (EX: Doe, Jane, 123456, (123) 456-7890)
- Hit Save to reserve the appointment. If the appointment slot is reserved before you hit save, your computer will freeze or lock up and your request will not save, and you will NOT receive a confirmation. You will need to refresh the calendar and try for another appointment.
If your request went through, you will receive an appointment invitation email in your student’s LPS email account: ######@class.lps.org
Please Note: You do not have to accept the appointment in your email because once you receive the email, you know your appointment is reserved. If you accept the appointment, this will put the appointment on your students Gmail calendar.
There will be no other reminder about this appointment, so please put it on your personal calendar.
If you scheduled an appointment via ZOOM please be logged into your LPS Chromebook by the time of your appointment.
Counselors will send you an invite through Synergy as soon as they are available to begin. Please be patient as some appointments may run longer than anticipated. We will be with you shortly.
Note: If you need to cancel your appointment, please CALL 402-436-1303, opt. 3 so we can reopen that time and you can use the system again to set a new appointment.
If you are experiencing trouble with the online request system, please call 402-436-1303, option 3 for assistance.
Thank you for booking an appointment. We look forward to working with you!—Northeast High School Counselors