Daily Bulletin 2-22-2018

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS, SOUTHWEST PIZZA

LUNCH TOMORROW:  CORN PUPPIES, GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH, TURKEY PEPPERONI & SAUSAGE CALZONE

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  CHERRY FRUDEL

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th graders, Danerobert Hall and Gabe Johnson; 7th grader, Easter Bah; and 8th grader, Rebecca Peterson!  Please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
  • Students, this week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, if you purchase a school breakfast, you will be able to get a smoothie sip and enter your name into a drawing for some great prizes from the prize basket.  6th graders were on Wednesday, 7th graders you had your opportunity this morning, and 8th grade is on Friday.  Please go to breakfast in your designated line as you are not eligible for prizes and smoothie sips in other grade lines that are not yours.
  • Wow!  That was a lot of 6th graders eating breakfast yesterday!  We have drawn 4 winners for the breakfast drawing.  Charlotte Rankin, Jazmin Laguna, Brayden Taylor and Moo Shaw, you may pick your prize in the office at lunchtime. 7th grade winners will be announced tomorrow!  Stay tuned!
  • Wellness Challenge nutrition tip for the day: Let’s get real. Sometimes we have plenty of food options to choose from, other times not so much. When you DO have options, choose the best ones you have to boost your health. Not every day will be perfect, but just keep trying to make the best choices you can and be sure to mark your challenge sheet. Make it a great day!
  • Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars Mondays after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.