LUNCH TODAY: SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, SUB SANDWICH, CHEESY TACO
LUNCH TOMORROW: ORANGE CHICKEN, PERSONAL 3-MEAT PIZZA, SRIRACHA FISH SANDWICH, FALAFEL
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: CHICKEN SAUSAGE PANCAKE SANDWICH
- Hey 8th Graders! Are you planning on attending Lincoln East High School? If so, consider applying for Student Council! Applications can be found in the main office and must be turned back into the office or East office by Friday, February 9th. First round acceptance/rejections letters will be sent to your home on February 14th.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are today and Thursday, from 4-7. There are no after school activities, including CLC.
- The Lefler monthly Food Market is this Wednesday.
- Student Council will meet tomorrow morning at 7:15 in the Media Center. Please enter through the main doors.
- The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be this Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 5-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher. Information is also available in the Parent Center on the LPS website.
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars Mondays after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.