Daily Bulletin 4-26-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  PEPPERONI PIZZA, ORANGE CHICKEN, NEBRASKA BUN, MOZZARELLA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW:  CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN STRIPS, FALAFEL

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  BREAKFAST QUESADILLA

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th graders, Bella Herbek and Alex Hesser; 7th graders, Anthony Santiago and Levi Robertson; and 8th grader, Jordan Bowers, please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace, Ms. Nancy, or Ms. Cindy!
  • If you made a 3-D castle for Ms. Fowler’s social studies class they are in the Library and need to be taken home by next Tuesday.  Any left at that time will be recycled.
  • If you are planning on attending the Native American Middle School Conference in May you need to return your parent permission form to the Counseling Center by Friday.  If you need a new form, you may get one from your counselor.
  • If you are attending Lincoln High next year and want to be involved in student leadership, planning school events and helping in the community, then Student Council is for you.  Applications for Student Council are in the office and are due May 1.
  • Hey 8th graders, are you ready for high school? Joining Color Guard makes the transition easier, gives you a fun activity to do, and you gain a whole group of friends before the first day of school! Southeast color guard is having tryouts from May 8-11, from 5:30-8:30 in the south gym. There will also be an open gym on April 25th, from 5:30-7:30. You know you want to be there!