Daily Bulletin 3-23-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  SLOPPY JOE, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, SOUTHWEST FIESTA BOWL, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER

LUNCH TOMORROW:  MAC & CHEESE, GRILLED CHICKEN NUGGETS, MEATLOAF, FALAFEL

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  CHERRY FRUDEL

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 7th graders, Ryan Noonan and Bryson Haecker; and 8th grader, Alden Reinwald please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
  • Applications for Lincoln Southeast’s Student Council are due on Monday, March 27.  Any interested 8th grader should pick up an application in the main office and turn the completed packet in to Lincoln Southeast’s main office by Monday, March 27.
  • Yearbooks will be on sale tomorrow during lunch. Don’t wait ‘til the end of the quarter. Get your copy reserved for only $18.
  • Get your GOLDEN Tickets from your language arts teacher to have Library Lunch today. Gere Librarian Ms. Cally will be here!
  • Don’t forget that the 3rd Quarter Hangout is this Friday after school from 3:00-4:00.  If you met the qualifying criteria to attend the Hangout, your name will be posted in the cafeteria.  Also, don’t forget to bring money for concessions: $1 for a slice of pizza, 50¢ for popcorn, and 50¢ for pop or water.  Please be sure to let your rides know to pick you up at 4:00 if you will be attending