Wednesday, April 26, 2017 Daily Announcements:
Academic support will be after school today in Matt’s room from 3:05-4:05pm.
Today is a Focus Research B Day.
Ground Breaking Ceremony for the New Science Focus Program
Students are invited to the groundbreaking event at Lincoln Children’s Zoo, which takes place tomorrow, Thursday, April 27. Commemorative photos will be taken between 9:00-10:00am and a Critter Encounter station will be available then as well. The program will be from 10-10:30am. There will be coffee, hot chocolate, and cookies from The Cookie Company. If you need to be excused early from your home high school please let Shannon know by 1pm today. In addition, students should plan extra time for parking. Students might need to park at Antelope Park again like you did for the when they arrive, especially if you arrive at the normal time as parking will be limited. If you are able to find parking in the Zoo parking lot you can park in there.
We know that you’ve got talent! Please share that talent with all of us at the SFP Talent Show! Individual and group acts are welcome.
Do magic tricks
Play an instrument
Perform a monologue
Recite the Gettysburg Address
Play an instrument!
Sign up on the clipboard in the office. The Talent Show will be on May 17 in the afternoon.
Those students who reserved a yearbook with a yearbook with Beth last Friday, bring your $20 to stay on the list. Bring your payment by this Friday.
Senior Research Night will be on Thursday, May 4th from 5:30-7pm. This event will be here on campus and in the Rainforest room. This is an opportunity for our seniors to present their research that they have been working on for the last year and a half. Make sure you mark your calendars so you can come and support them.
Also, if you are willing to help with this event. Please see Shannon.
Today’s Holiday List:
- Administrative Professionals’ DayObserved 6 days after the third Thursday of April
- Audubon DayObserved annually on April 26th
- Denim DayObserved the last Wednesday of April
- Get Organized DayObserved annually on April 26th
- Hug a Friend DayObserved annually on April 26th
- Hug an Australian DayObserved annually on April 26th
- International Guide Dog DayObserved the last Wednesday of April
- International Noise Awareness DayObserved the last Wednesday of April
- National Help a Horse DayObserved annually on April 26th
- National Kids and Pets DayObserved annually on April 26th
- National Pretzel DayObserved annually on April 26th
- National Richter Scale DayObserved annually on April 26th
- National Static Cling DayObserved annually on April 26th
- World Intellectual Property DayObserved annually on April 26th
- World Stationery DayObserved the last Wednesday of April