Scholarship: Bonnie Watson-Peterson Scholarship
Goal: To provide a scholarship for a student with a disability in the field of Rehabilitation or a related area, Graduate or undergraduate. This includes study in the area of rehabilitation, human services, social work, psychology, occupational therapy, social work, counseling or related occupations.
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student in the field of rehabilitation or a related area. You may be a high school senior planning to major in the field of rehabilitation or a related area.
- Complete a Scholarship Application.
- Provide at least one letter of recommendation.
- Complete the Statement of Disability.
- Submit a grade transcript. (To be used in the event of a difficult decision, required.)
- Submit the scholarship application to: Scholarship committee, Rehabilitation Association of Nebraska, C/O Vocational Rehabilitation Services, 301 Centennial Mall South, 6th Floor, PO Box 94987, Lincoln, NE 68509-4987.
Deadline: March 31, 2019