Scholarship: Google Lime Scholarship Program
- An undergraduate, graduate or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada (freshmen/first years and international students studying in the U.S. or Canada are eligible to apply). This scholarship is not open to high school students.
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full time student at a university in the U.S. or Canada in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field (such as software engineering; or electrical engineering with a heavy computer science course load).
- Maintaining a strong academic performance.
- A student with a visible or invisible disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a commitment to and passion for computer science and technology
Application Deadline: December 4, 2016