Scholarship: AG Bell Arts & Sciences Award Program
- Child must have a bilateral hearing loss or Auditory Neuropathy and have been diagnosed prior to the child’s fourth birthday.
- Child’s hearing loss must be in the moderately-severe to profound range.
- Listening and Spoken Language must be the child’s primary mode of communication.
The child must be at least 6 years of age and not older than 19 years of age as of December 31, 2015 and currently attending elementary or secondary school (grades 1 through 12).
- The child should be enrolled in or registered for the science or art program selected.
- The child (and primary contact) must reside in the United States, including territories, or in Canada.
Deadline: April 15, 2016