- Must have a minimum 40dB bilateral hearing loss, as evidenced on audiogram by an SRT & PTA of 40dB or greater in both ears
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree on a full-time basis at a college or university in the United States – graduate degrees, associates degrees, community colleges, and vocational programs do not qualify.
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 un-weighted scale
- High School senior – Cumulative GPA is for grades 9-11 and first semester for grade 12
- College freshman – Cumulative GPA is all of high school and first semester of college
- College sophomore or higher – Cumulative GPA for all college-level semesters completed
Deadline: March 30, 2021