To educate, enrich, serve and support the Schoo Community in order to prepare students for the future.
STAFF CORE BELIEFS
- The Schoo staff will create a respectful learning community that embraces individuality by trusting, listening, and being honest with one another.
- The Schoo staff will collaborate to implement strategies to raise achievement by using common formative and summative assessments to analyze students’ proficiency of essential learnings.
- The Schoo staff will ensure student learning through data based decision-making and providing a variety of interventions.
- The Schoo staff will communicate with colleagues, students, and families to maximize student growth and achievement.
- The Schoo staff will have high expectations and accountability to our colleagues, our students, and ourselves in a commitment to excellence in our school.
- The Schoo staff will celebrate student and staff achievements.
WHAT IS AdvancED?
AdvancED is the world’s largest education community, serving more than 30,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in more than 70 countries that educate over 16 million students. We believe that students must be prepared to succeed in a constantly-evolving and diverse world and that educational institutions have a deep responsibility to deliver quality education to students from all walks of life. (www.advanc-ed.org)