Schoo Middle School
Daily Student Announcements
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Today is a ‘Y’ Day
• Remember that you should have a personal reading book EVERY PERIOD, EVERY DAY. Make sure you carry one with you at all times.
• Box tops challenge #3 runs until Friday, October 20th. The grade level that collects the most Box Tops will get to listen to music at lunch for two days. Turn your Box Tops in to any of your core teachers.
• Don’t forget to bring your Schoo tickets to lunch today so you can exchange them for Schoo Bucks. Ten tickets will get you a Schoo Buck.
• The Schoo Store will be open tomorrow (Oct. 12th) during lunch. New product in the Schoo Store – popsockets for your phone. They are seven Schoo Bucks.
• Wrestling and Girls’ Basketball starts today (Oct. 11th). Wrestling will be held in the fitness room. If 6th graders would like to be involved in wrestling, they can only practice and are not allowed to compete in the meets.