Schoo Middle School
Daily Student Announcements
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Today is an ‘X’ Day
• Remember that you should have a personal reading book EVERY PERIOD, EVERY DAY. Make sure you carry one with you at all times.
• Join Mrs. Rezac and Mrs. Snurr as they read our One Book One Schoo selection, Refugee, in the library before school starts at 7:40 a.m. tomorrow morning (Oct. 11th). Feel free to bring your breakfast!
• Box tops challenge #3 runs until Friday, October 20th. The grade level that collects the most Box Tops will get to listen to music at lunch for two days. Turn your Box Tops in to any of your core teachers.
• Don’t forget to bring your Schoo tickets to lunch each Wednesday do you can exchange them for Schoo Bucks. Ten tickets will get you a Schoo Buck.
• The Schoo Store will be open this week today (Oct. 10th) and Thursday during lunch. New product in the Schoo Store – popsockets for your phone. They are seven Schoo Bucks.
• Girls’ basketball and wrestling starts on Wednesday (Oct. 11th). Wrestling will be held in the fitness room. If 6th graders would like to be involved in wrestling, they can only practice and are not allowed to compete in the meets.