Schoo Middle School
Daily Student Announcements
Monday, October 9, 2017
Today is a ‘Y’ Day
• Remember that you should have a personal reading book EVERY PERIOD, EVERY DAY. Make sure you carry one with you at all times.
• Card Club will meet after school today (Oct. 9th) in room 432.
• Box tops challenge #3 starts today (Oct. 9th), and runs until Friday, October 20th. The grade level that collects the most box tops will get to listen to music at lunch for two days. Turn your box tops into any of your core teachers.
• Don’t forget to bring your Schoo tickets to lunch each Wednesday so you can exchange them for Schoo Bucks. Ten tickets will get you a Schoo Buck.
• The Schoo Store will be open this week on Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch. New product in the Schoo Store – popsockets for your phone. They are seven Schoo Bucks.
• Girls’ basketball and wrestling starts on Wednesday. Wrestling will be held in the fitness room. If 6th graders would like to be involved in wrestling, they can only practice and are not allowed to compete in the meets. Our athletic director, Mrs. Heusinkvelt, will be in the multipurpose room today during 7th and 8th-grade lunch to answer any questions.