Schoo Middle School
Daily Student Announcements
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Today is an ‘X’ Day
• Lego Club will meet today (Sept. 14th) after school in room 222.
• Student Peace will meet today (Sept. 14th) from 3 to 4 in the multipurpose room. We will be delivering bags to the Fallbrook neighborhood for the Food Drive. Sign up using the jump code BOB8. See Mrs. Dady or Ms. Joel if you have questions.
• The first Art Club meeting will be today (Sept. 14th) after school in room 361.
• Picture Day is tomorrow (Sept. 15th)! Remember to bring your order form and payment (cash or check) to give to the photographer.
• For the month of September, Schoo is joining the Lincoln Food Bank to collect items for Lincoln CAN. Bring in any donated items to the blue barrels outside the cafeteria to help fight hunger in Lincoln.
• Please stop in and pick up a First Friend application from Mrs. Baxter or Mrs. Schuster-Graff if you are interested in being a First Friend. The deadline is Sept. 29th.
• Collect your Box Tops! For every 10 Box Tops you turn in to one of your teachers you will receive one Schoo ticket that can be combined with other Schoo tickets to receive a Schoo Buck. The challenge runs through Sept. 22nd.
• Students if you have papers for the health office like immunizations, physicals or dental papers please bring them to the Health Office ASAP.
• Eighth graders! The registration deadline for the Washington, D.C., trip has been extended to Sept. 18th.
• Reminder – The deadline to turn in your fundraiser orders is Tuesday, Sept. 19th. The Schoo delivery date is Monday, Oct. 23rd.
• If you are interested in reading the morning announcements, please see Mrs. Taurins in the Schoo office.