On Wednesday, April 24, the LSE Jazz Ensemble I will be joining the Waverly H.S. Jazz Band at the Pla Mor Ballroom for a night of big band music and dancing. Here are some of the details:
1) Report time for Jazz I students is 6 p.m. – the performance will be from 7-9 p.m. The two bands will alternate playing 30 minute sets. The ballroom will provide pizza for the bands at about 6:15 p.m.
2) Admission is $5 for adults – students get in for free.
3) Dress is our normal black performance clothing.
4) Students will need to bring the drum set, bass amp, instruments, and a music stand. Mr. Krueger will collect the music and bring that to the gig.
5) The Pla Mor ballroom is located at 6600 W. O street. Students will be responsible for getting themselves to and from this event.
Here is a link to their website advertising this event. Please invite your friends – the more folks on the dance floor the more fun it is for the musicians!