Click below for the audition results for next year.
Students and parents can click on the link to see the UNO Jazz Festival Itinerary.
Parents can go here to see the course syllabus and to download forms necessary for this year.
The performance schedule can be found here
Here is the itinerary for the trip to the Greeley Jazz Festival:
On Wednesday, April 24, the LSE Jazz Ensemble I will be joining the Waverly H.S. Jazz Band at the Pla Mor Ballroom for a night of big band music and dancing. Here are some of the details:
1) Report time for Jazz I students is 6 p.m. – the performance will be from 7-9 p.m. The two bands will alternate playing 30 minute sets. The ballroom will provide pizza for the bands at about 6:15 p.m.
2) Admission is $5 for adults – students get in for free.
3) Dress is our normal black performance clothing.
4) Students will need to bring the drum set, bass amp, instruments, and a music stand. Mr. Krueger will collect the music and bring that to the gig.
5) The Pla Mor ballroom is located at 6600 W. O street. Students will be responsible for getting themselves to and from this event.
Here is a link to their website advertising this event. Please invite your friends – the more folks on the dance floor the more fun it is for the musicians!
Audition results will be posted at LSE on the end of the day on Friday, March 8. A link to the results will be posted here on the evening of March 8.
For audition requirements and to sign up to audition, please go to the Audition Information page either using the link in the pull down menu above or by clicking here.
Here are links to trip forms that need to be completed and returned ASAP for the UNO and Greeley Jazz Festival trips. Please note that the Power of Attorney Form needs to be notarized.
UNO Jazz Festival Forms (Jazz I only)
Greeley Jazz Festival (Jazz I and Trip Jazz Band)